All articles planned for publication in the journal "System Analysis and Management in Biomedical Systems", are in the process of reviewing and approval by the editorial board.
On admission to the editors of the manuscript held its initial examination and verification for compliance with the requirements of publication and subject to registration manuscripts. In the case of non-compliance with these requirements article is not taken into consideration. The author is notified about it.
In the case of compliance with the formal requirements of the publication of the manuscript paper is directed to review the reviewer from the editorial board. The article can be directed by independent experts. The procedure for the review is anonymous and reviewer, and author.
The reviews given: an objective assessment of the content and structure of the article; analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the article; evaluation of the scientific level of presentation. Requirements reviewer of articles:
1. General requirements: compliance with the rules of registration papers accepted in the journal "System analysis and management in biomedical systems".
2. Requirements for the content:
- Self-sufficiency: the article should contain basic information on the topic.
- Visibility: The text may be accompanied by diagrams, drawings and photographs.
3. Requirements for the quality of information:
- Compliance with the latest science and clinical practice.
- Precision, reliability and validity of information presented.
- Using the principles of evidence-based medicine, the standardization of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Using the latest classifications and nomenclatures: ICD-10, International System of Units SI et al.
4. Requirements for the style of presentation:
- Consistency, sequence and ease of presentation without unnecessary details.
- Clarity and accessibility of definitions.
- The uniqueness of the use of terms.
- Compliance with the modern Russian language.
5. The final section reviews the findings of expediency based materials published in the journal "System analysis and management in biomedical systems." In case of a negative opinion of the reviewer's conclusions latter must be reasoned and clearly articulated in the final part of the review.
6. The review must be signed by the author with an indication of the place of work of the reviewer, his position, academic titles and degrees. Signatures certified seal, put the date.
7. All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the subject of peer-reviewed material and have for the last 3 years of the publication of peer-reviewed articles on the subject. Reviews are stored in the publishing and editorial office for 5 years.
8. As a result of the review article may be rejected, sent to the author for revision, or accepted for publication. Executive Secretary of the editorial board shall be notified to the author about this. The final decision about the publication of the article and the content of the statement adopted at the meeting room of the editorial board. Editorial publications to the authors of submissions or copies of reviews of a reasoned refusal, and also undertakes to send copies of reviews in the Ministry of Education and Science for admission to the editor publication prompted. Procedure for approval of the articles takes from 1.5 to 2 months, further articles are published in order of priority in accordance with the theme of the magazine. Revision assumes no obligations under the terms of publication of articles.