Guidelines for the articles
1. The manuscript of total volume not less than 4 pages should be submitted in 1 copy in A4 format, printed in Times New Roman Cyr font in 1 interval, as well as its electronic version (in the Word for Windows editor), with an abstract (from 150 to 250 words) and key words (at least 3, not more than 5 words) (in Russian and English). The English-language part of the article is located on the last page; it includes English translation of the title of the article, the full name of the authors. The information about the authors in English should contain data on the position and degree, place of work, city, country of residence, as well as contact information. The references of the English-language block should be a transliteration (Russian words written in Latin letters) of Russian-language literature sources; the design must comply with international standards.
The presence of pages that are not completely filled in is not allowed. The permission to publish (letter or expert opinion on the possibility of open publication) must be certified by a seal and signature of a responsible person.
2. The annotation (abstract) to the article should be: 1) informative (should not contain descriptive generalizations); 2) original; 3) substantial (should reflect the main content of the article and the results of the research); 4) structured (should follow the logic of describing the results in the article); 5) compact (should fit into the volume from 150 to 250 words). The abstract emphasizes scientific novelty of the studies and their results, reflects the logic of the article’s structure (i.e. touches on the main stages of the research). The English-language abstract should be written in qualitative English.
3. The pages should have the following margin sizes: upper - 2.5 cm, bottom - 2 cm, right - 2 cm, left - 2 cm. The first page of the text should have Universal Decimal classification (in the upper left corner of the page, font size 11), the title of the article (in capital letters, font size 11), the author's (authors’) surname and initials (font size 11) in the center, an annotation (no more than 8 lines, font size 9), key words (at least 3, not more than 5 words). The abstract and key words should be placed 0.8 cm indented from the left edge. The text of the article goes next, with formulas (font size 10) and then the references (font size 9). The text of the article and the references are presented in two columns each 8 cm wide (1 cm spacing between the columns). On the last page (after the references), the organization and the English translation, not separated from the main text, should be indicated. Brief information about the author (authors) (surname, name, and patronymic, place of work, academic degree and position, phone or E-mail, with font size 9) are located at the bottom of the first page, on the left, below a line. It should be made as a usual editor’s footnote for Word for Windows without a symbol, which is given at the beginning of the first paragraph of the first column of the article.
4. On a separate page, work and home addresses (with a postal code), phone numbers of the authors of the article should be attached.
5. The tables are arranged along the text. Each table element must be a separate cell. One must not place a column or a row with data in one cell! If the article has one table, the word "Table" in the title of the table is not written. If the article has several tables, "Table 1 (2, 3, etc.)" is written above the table name on the right. The reference to a table is made up as follows: "Table 1 (2, 3, etc.)".
6. The figures should be in BMP format. The caption should not be a part of a figure, but arranged as a separate text with a font size 9 under the figure. The recommended width of a figure is not more than the width of the column. The letters and numbers in the figure must be legible. If there are several figures in the article, "Figure 1 (2, 3, etc.)" is written before the figure’s name. The reference to a figure is drawn up as follows: "Figure 1 (2.3, etc.)". If the article contains one figure, the word "Fig." under the figure is omitted.
7. The indentation, equal to 0.8 cm, must take place after Enter (automatically). It is not allowed to form a paragraph indent using spaces and tabs!
8. The terms used in the work, units of measurement and symbols should be conventional. All designations used by the authors (with exception of well-known constants e, h, c, etc.) and abbreviations should be determined at their first mention in the text.
9. The formulas are numbered in parentheses (2), the footnotes should be in Arabic numerals.
10. All references in the article should be indicated in square brackets - .
State educational establishment of higher professional education Voronezh state technical University
Address:14, Moscow Avenue, Voronezh, 394026