28 June 2019
From 22 to 24 May the IV conference “Digital Industry in Industrial Russia” took place in Tatarstan. One of the main topics of discussion was a digital subject-matter partnership. The conference was dedicated to cross-cutting digital technology and its prospects for further development in Russia. Participants of the conference discussed a development strategy for digital technology in the Russian Federation, which will be implemented in the form of road maps for each cross-cutting technology: quantum technology, systems of a distributed database, components of robotics and sensitive sensor system, big data, virtual reality and augmented reality technology, industrial internet, wireless communication and neurotechnology, artificial intelligence.
Among the participants of the conference were representatives of federal executive agencies, regional agencies, State Corporations and sectoral development institutions.
At the conference VSTU was represented by the acting Head of the Economics and Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship Department, member of a commission for digitization of the Voronezh Region A.S. Efimyev and Associate Professor of the Economics and Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship Department, tutor of the VSTU Center for Talented Youth Development A.V.Vorotyntseva. They participated in the following panel discussions:
- Digital industry (Working group meeting of the Council for the Development of the Digital Economy of The Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation).
- The main plenary meeting “Digitized economy. Transformation of a government and business”.
- Leading research centers: intellectual potential of regions in the development of the digital economy (Working group meeting of the Council for the Development of the Digital Economy of The Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation).
- Digital industry (presentation of a departmental project).
- Infrastructure for support and development of digitalization.
- Plenary session “The role of cross-cutting digital technology in digital transformation of Russia”.
- National project “Education”: mining of educational data.
A seminar on the discussion of models of
university’s digital development with the involvement
of experts from Institute of Education NRU
HSE, which was held in VSTU from 16 to 17 May,
imparted a particular relevance
to participation of VSTU representatives in the IV conference “Digital Industry
in Industrial Russia”. During the meeting experts delivered a presentation
“Global trends of universities’ digital transformation” and together with the
team of the Flagship university discussed issues related to the risks of
digital transformation, aims of reformation
of digital transformation, potential impact of digital transformation’s strategy.