The Institute of International Education and Cooperation prepares the study agreement after the student has successfully passed the entrance examinations and has been admitted to the programme.
Students must cover the following costs:
- Tuition fee for the preparatory course of the Russian language and major subjects from September 1 to June 30 (if necessary);
- Tuition fee;
- Accomodation (student residence);
- Medical certificate and HIV certificate;
- Medical insurance or medical care agreement;
- Education documents verification;
- Education documents translation.
You can inquire about the costs at Glavexpertcenter.
Voronezh State Technical University does not provide scholarships to students studying on the contractual basis.
Library service is free of charge.